Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Time: 2:00-3:30PM Eastern; 11:00-12:30 PM Pacific; 1:00-2:30PM Central
Guest Speaker: Robin Ryan, Best Selling Author and Career Counselor
now -Can't make the date? Your purchase includes access to the live broadcast as well as a full recording of the program to download and watch at your convenience.
Class Description: It's a whole new ball game out there for executives who face a flood of competition and potential age discrimination. Based on her national survey, she identified 10 concerns employers had about hiring employees over age 40. Robin Ryan shows you effective solutions to overcome these concerns and stress your positive hiring traits.
When HR Directors and CEO's alike recommend not looking old to get hired or promoted, you need to make some key changes in your career management and job search approach. CBS Radio calls Robin Ryan "America's Top Job Search Expert." Her proven methods have been used by thousands to LAND high paying jobs, promotions, or new career opportunities.
Robin shows you in specific detail how to land that great job with effective strategies, templates and samples to overcome age discrimination so you walk away with the tools, inspiration and motivation necessary to foster your job search success.
"Robin Ryan has the inside track on how to get hired." – ABC NEWS
In this 90 minute class you will learn:
- Solutions to overcome the 10 concerns decision makers have hiring anyone over 40.
- The most powerful ways to show our age is a positive hiring trait.
- How to effectively deal with any "your over-qualified" concerns.
- The right and wrong ways to network
- Fatal Resume + Cover Letter Mistakes older workers MUST avoid.
- WORD TEMPLATES and successful samples on formatting your Resume and Cover Letters.
- Insider secrets on how to answer tough interview questions.
- Proven ways to handle any salary concerns to end up maximizing your next salary + compensation package.
"Robin Ryan is the most knowledgeable job search expert in the nation today."– PBS TV
About the Speaker:
Robin Ryan is the career counselor that Oprah, Dr Phil, NBC News, CNN, the Wall Street Journal and USA Today call on for career advice. She's appeared on over 1500 TV & Radio shows and her advice is frequently seen in newspapers and magazines. Robin is a bestselling author of Over 40 & You're Hired; Winning Resumes; Winning Cover Letters;
What to Do with the Rest of Your Life; Soaring on Your Strengths and 60 Seconds & You're Hired! A Seattle-area Career Counselor, she provides individual job search services, resume writing and interview coaching to clients nationwide.