Cultivating Executive Presence to Get the Job You Want
Guest Speaker: Dr. Dean Herman; Executive Coach, Management Consultant, Psychologist and author of Four Portals to Power: A Practical Guide to True Self-Mastery for Leaders
Date: Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Time: 2:00-3:30PM Eastern; 11:00-12:30PM Pacific
now - Can't make the date? Your purchase includes access to the live broadcast as well as a full recording of the program to download and watch at your convenience.
Do you notice in your search for your next career opportunity (with either your current employer or new employer) there are things you know you should do, but just aren't doing? Or have you noticed that you sometimes lapse into states of tension and self-doubt that block your passion and enthusiasm – and impair your effectiveness? Or have you observed that people often don't respond to you the way you want? Could it be because of how you are "showing up" – and how people experience you?
The driving force in each of these scenarios is your personality. Indeed, the research clearly shows that no matter how hard you work at pursuing your goals, it is the forces within you that will most determine – and often curtail – your success.
Bring to this presentation your most pressing challenges – the ones that are undermining you in taking the next big steps in your career. Drawing on his work with executives worldwide, Dr. Herman will give you the practical solutions you need.
In this 90 minute session, you will get:
- Clear understanding of the forces within your personality that are holding you back – and solutions for dealing with them.
- Approaches for transforming fears, frustrations, and self-doubts that block your power and undermine you in your career.
- Insights into the interpersonal dynamics that get activated in job interviews and other professional settings to better understand them clearly and logically – and navigate expertly through them.
- Communication strategies that enable you to show up with a calm and confident executive presence.
- Roadmaps and tools that show you, step by step, how to magnify your personal impact – to elicit the responses you need.
About the Speaker:
Dean Herman, Ph.D., is an executive coach, management consultant and psychologist. He has coached, advised and taught thousands of business leaders in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia at such companies as Hewlett-Packard, Toyota, Siemens, Wells Fargo, Nestle, Texas Instruments and McKinsey & Company. Dr. Herman brings the insights of the fields of psychology and brain science to business leaders in ways that are easy to understand, easy to use and that produce dramatic results. He is the author of Four Portals to Power: A Practical Guide to True Self-Mastery for Leaders.