Since 2005, Experts Connection™
for Recruiters has been connecting you, the hiring professional, with experts
in all phases of recruitment. Topics are presented for timely practical application offering you the ability to implement the ideas
as soon as you hang up the phone. The subject matter is designed
for both corporate hiring professionals as well as independent
MOBILE FOR RECRUITING: ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & TOOLS
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2015
Time: 2:00-3:30PM Eastern - 11:00AM-12:30PM Pacific
Guest Speaker: Michael Marlatt, Founder, RecruitBase.io
Can't make the date? Purchase includes access to live presentation PLUS the
recording to watch & listen at your convenience.
Class Description: The evolution of social and mobile media is rapidly changing how people communicate, learn, and process information. Now more than ever, employers are increasing their capabilities to reach out and attract job seekers in exciting and innovative ways. There are now 7 billion mobile devices on the planet. If you have not yet begun to use mobile for recruiting, it is now time.
Targeted to recruiters, sourcers and human resource professionals, this class explores the fundamentals
of mobile technology, the pitfalls to avoid with "bring your own device" (BYOD), as well as actionable ways in which recruiters can leverage mobile strategies for recruitment.
Michael's presentation will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills to meet the demands of today's mobile workforce….exploring today's latest mobile apps and practical ways to leverage each for engaging candidates.
In this 90 minute webinar you will learn:
- Mobile Sourcing & Content Management:
- How to integrate mobile technology to connect with candidates
- 10 Productivity apps for recruiters
- 6 Top cloud content management tools
- 10 Ways to mobile-optimize your recruiting desk
- Email Optimization:
- How to optimize email for mobile devices
- 4 Best Practices for Mobile Email Marketing
- 5 Steps to an ideal email campaign
- The best and wort times to send emails
- How to integrate SMS with Email
- SMS & Messaging Apps
- The benefits of using SMS in your recruitment marketing mix
- Mobile Messages Rules & Guidelines (Do's and Don'ts)
- Web-to-text services: SMTP vs. SMPP
- Top 3 DIY text-messaging solutions for recruiters
- Top 3 Messaging Apps
- Mobile Security & BYOD Compliance
- The rise of Bring Your Own Device and what it means for employers
- 4 Practical steps for maintaining BYOD security.
About the Speaker:
Michael Marlatt is a recruiting veteran with over 17 years of experience. He is a recruiting consultant working at Cognizant Technology Solutions and has held prior consulting roles at Amazon, Deloitte, Capgemini, Ernst & Young, and Microsoft. He is an HR Tech Entrepreneur with a passion for mobile technology and recruiting innovation. In 2011 in founded North America's premier Mobile Recruiting Conference (MREC) and is presently building RecruitBase.io, a platform showcasing HR tech innovation. Over the past 8+ years, Michael has been involved with designing, building, and implementing mobile innovation. In addition, he trained numerous companies and presented on the topic of mobile at Sourecon, ERE, and SHRM.